INSTRUMENTALIST SERIES is a platform for musical instrumentalists to perform and introduce their musical instruments as well as their playing.
Instrumentalist Series offers a platform for musicians to introduce their musical instruments as well as to perform for audiences. This events aim to build a strong and diverse relationship between musicians and audiences. Public participation and discussion encourage the success.
How it works?
- Everyone is welcome to participate in the event.
- At the event, a short introduction about the participated musical instrument will start the recital. Musician is required to play a recital programme of 25-30minutes, with and/or without piano accompaniment.
- At the end of the event, a Q & A session will be held. Audiences are encouraged to ask any questions relevant to the instrument(s) and music performed.
So, you can participate by sending in recital programme you would like to perform if you are a full-time musician/ performer;
You can join as audience, enjoy a music recital and learn a little about a musical instrument everytime you attend this event.
Either way everyone enjoys a musical hour!
Submission of Recital Programme for INSTRUMENTALIST SERIES
We welcome recital programme of any musical instrument.
How to submit a Recital Programme?
- All Recital Programmes are schedule between
25-30 minutes. Musicians are encourage to play solo pieces as well as
pieces with piano accompaniment.
- Musicians participated in INSTRUMENTALIST SERIES will be paid.
- All Recital Programme submission to be hand in to TOCCATA in person or send by email to email@example.com before 22/4/2012.
- Musicians of INSTRUMENTALIST SERIES will be contacted by TOCCATA to arrange for their performance date and time.